There are a variety of ways that Volunteers can help the BioBlitz be a successful event.
- Help scientists with their work, they'll be more than willing to give you directions.
- Lead nature walks and other activities for members of the general public.
- Facilitate the Pop-Up Natural History Museum by encouraging people to observe the organisms, answering questions, having conversations with members of the general public.
- Lead tours through the Conservation Center (museum).
- Helping with general logistics, for example helping conservation organizations set-up and tear down their table displays and answering questions of the general public about facilities and directions.
- Databasing species tallied by scientists.
- Facebook page coordinator during the event.
- Helping record video and take photographs for the event.
- Many More!
If these things interest you, then click on the Volunteer Registration Form tab above and sign up!
Don't miss out on all the fun and excitement!